Is your vehicles A/C not as cold as it should be? Not blowing cold air anymore or making a funny noise? Speak to the expert’s mechanics at St Lukes and Mt Eden Tyre and mechanical
The air conditioning is what keeps you cool during those warm summer months, a broken A/C can be very uncomfortable especially on the gruelling summer days. Lucky for you our mechanics are trained in air conditioning repairs, re-gassing and servicing.
We provide air conditioning service for all makes and models.
So if you need your air conditioning repaired or serviced,
Call our team
What’s involved in a air conditioning re-gas?
Car air conditioning systems aren’t meant to lose their gas over time. If this has happened in your vehicle, our in house mechanics will thoroughly inspect your cars air conditioning to detect the problem.
To do this, our automotive mechanics will:
• Check cooling and overall operation
• Carry out visual checks for leaks and receiver drier contamination
• Check system pressures
• Check and adjust compressor drive belt
• Clean condenser
• Evacuate system to recovery unit, then refill system with R134A Refrigerant
• Add dye to the system for future leak detection
• Re-test system for performance